Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2021: Registration, Eligibility & Benefits (आत्मनिर्भर भारत रोजगार योजना 2020: ऑनलाइन आवेदन):- In this post, we will know about Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana, so read this post till last for full information.
The Aatm Nibhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana which is also called Self-Employed India Employment Scheme for Self- Employment in India has been approved by the Union Cabinet.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2021 Details
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana is finally approved by the Central cabinet of India. As you all know, the Self-Employed India Employment Scheme was created to encourage companies to hire. Under the scheme, the government will contribute a two-year employee training fund for new employees hired by companies and other units. 1,585 crores have been sanctioned by the Federal Cabinet under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana for the current financial year. In addition, Rs 22,810 crore has been approved for the entire duration of the scheme, which is from 2020 to 2023. 58.5 lakh employees will benefit from the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana India in India.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Latest Update
A Press Release for Aatma Nirbhar Bharat 3.0 announced by Finance Minister, below is the copy of Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 3.0
|>A new Scheme “Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana” launched|
>Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme for MSMEs, businesses, MUDRA borrowers, and individuals extended till March 31, 2021, and additional credit up to 20%
>Production Linked Incentive worth ₹ 1.46 Lakh crore offered to 10 champion sectors
> ₹18,000 Crore Additional outlay for PM Awas Yojana – Urban
>Relaxation of Earnest Deposit Money & Performance Security on Government Tenders
>Increase in the differential between circle rate and agreement value to 20% providing Income Tax relief for Developers & Home Buyers
>₹6,000 crore equity investment in debt platform of National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)
>₹65,000 Crore for subsidized fertilizers provided to support agriculture
>Additional outlay of ₹10,000 Crore has been provided for PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana
>₹3,000 crore boost to be given for project exports through assistance given by India to developing countries
>₹10,200 crores additional budget stimulus will be provided for capital and industrial expenditure
>₹900 crores is being provided for Research and Development of Indian COVID Vaccine
Posted On: 12 NOV 2020 6:05 PM by PIB Delhi
Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman has announced 12 key measures, as part of the Government of India’s stimulus to the economy, under AatmaNirbhar Bharat 3.0. The net stimulus announced today amounts to ₹ 2.65 Lakh crore. While addressing the Press Conference here today, Smt Sitharaman also informed that the total stimulus announced by the Government and Reserve Bank of India till date, to help the nation tide over the COVID-19 pandemic, works out to ₹ 29.87 lakh crore, which is 15% of national GDP. Out of this, a stimulus worth 9% of GDP has been provided by the government.
The following are the 12 key announcements under AatmaNirbhar Bharat 3.0-
1) AatmaNirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
A new scheme to incentivize job creation during COVID-19 recovery has been launched. If EPFO-registered establishments take in new employees without EPFO registration or those who lost jobs earlier, the Yojana will benefit these employees.
Beneficiaries / New Employees under the scheme would be:
any new employee joining employment in EPFO registered establishments on monthly wages less than Rs.15,000
EPF members drawing monthly wage of less than Rs.15,000 who made exit from employment during COVID Pandemic from 01.03.2020 to 30.09.2020 and is employed on or after 01.10.2020.
Central Govt. will provide subsidy for two years in respect of newly eligible employees engaged on or after 01.10.2020 at the following scale:
Establishments employing up to 1000 employees: Employee’s contributions (12% of Wages) & Employer’s contributions (12% of wages) totaling 24% of wages
Establishments employing more than 1000 employees: Only Employee’s EPF contributions (12% of EPF wages)
The scheme will be effective from October 1, 2020, and operational till 30th June 2021. Certain other eligibility criteria would have to be met, and the Central Government will provide a subsidy for two years in respect of newly eligible employees.
2)Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme for MSMEs, businesses, MUDRA borrowers, and individuals (loans for business purposes), has been extended till March 31, 2021.
A Credit guarantee support scheme ECLGS 2.0 is being launched for the Healthcare sector and 26 stressed sectors with credit outstanding of above Rs. 50 crore and up to ₹ 500 Crore as of 29.2.2020stressed due to COVID-19, among other criteria. Entities will get additional credit up to 20% of outstanding credit with a tenor of five years, including a 1-year moratorium on principal repayment. This scheme will be available till 31.3.2021.
3) Production Linked Incentive worth ₹ 1.46 Lakh Crore to 10 champion sectors.
10 more Champion Sectors will be covered under the Production Linked Incentives Scheme to help boost the competitiveness of domestic manufacturing. This will give a big boost to economy, investment, exports, and job creation. A total amount of nearly 1.5 Lakh Crore has been earmarked across sectors, for next five years. The ten sectors are – Advance Cell Chemistry Battery, Electronic/Technology Products, Automobiles & Auto Components, Pharmaceuticals Drugs, Telecom & Networking Products, Textile Products, Food Products, High-Efficiency Solar PV Modules, White Goods (ACs & LED), and Specialty Steel.
4) ₹ 18,000 Crore Additional outlay for PM Awaas Yojana – Urban
A sum of Rs 18000 cr is being provided for PMAY- Urban over and above Rs. 8000 Crore already allocated this year. This will help ground 12 Lakh houses and complete 18 Lakh houses, create additional 78 Lakh jobs and improve production and sale of steel and cement, resulting in a multiplier effect on the economy.
5) Support for Construction & Infrastructure – Relaxation of Earnest Deposit Money & Performance Security on Government Tenders
To provide ease of doing business and relief to contractors whose money otherwise remains locked up, performance security on contracts has been reduced from 5-10% to 3%. It will also extend to ongoing contracts and Public Sector Enterprises. EMD for tenders will be replaced by the Bid Security Declaration. The relaxations in the General Financial Rules will be in force till December 31, 2021.
6) Income Tax relief for Developers & Home Buyers
The differential between circle rate and agreement value in real estate income tax under Section 43 CA of IT Act has been increased from 10% to 20%. This is for the primary sale of residential units up to ₹ 2 Crore (from the date of announcement of this scheme, till June 30, 2021). Consequential Relief up to 20% shall also be allowed to buyers of these units under section 56(2)(x) of the IT Act for the said period. Income Tax relief provides incentives to the middle class to buy homes.
7) Platform for Infra Debt Financing
The government will make ₹6,000 Crore equity investment in the debt platform of the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF), which will help NIIF provide a debt of ₹ 1.1 Lakh Crore for infrastructure projects by 2025.
8) Support for Agriculture: ₹65,000 Crore for subsidized fertilizers
As fertilizer consumption is going up significantly, ₹65,000 Crore is being provided to ensure increased supply of fertilizers to farmers to enable timely availability of fertilizers in the upcoming crop season.
9) Boost for Rural Employment:
An additional outlay of ₹10,000 Crore is being provided for PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana to provide rural employment. This will help accelerate the rural economy.
10) Boost for Project Exports
₹3,000 Crore boost is being provided to EXIM Bank for promoting project exports under Indian Development and Economic Assistance Scheme (IDEAS Scheme). This will help EXIM Bank facilitate Lines of Credit development assistance activities and promote exports from India.
11) Capital and Industrial Stimulus
₹10,200 Crore additional budget stimulus is being provided for capital and industrial expenditure on domestic defence equipment, industrial infrastructure, and green energy.
12) R&D grant for COVID Vaccine
₹900 Crore is being provided to Department of Biotechnology for Research and Development of Indian COVID Vaccine.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yoajan targets 10 lakh jobs in India.
Under the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana, companies will receive salaries ranging from 12% to 24% from the EPFO if they hire withdraw employees fired during the lockdown. The government has set a target of creating 10 lakh jobs in the next two years through the (EPFO) Employees Provident Fund Organization. About 6000 crore rupees will be spent on this scheme. According to sources, 5 lakh companies with 20 or more employees have been registered by EPFO so far. Among them, if each organization provides employment opportunities for employees, the target of 10 lakh jobs can be easily achieved. This is a very important step towards job surgeons by the government.
With this move, those who lost their jobs due to lockdown will get the job done as soon as possible. It is also expected that the economy was not doing well at the beginning of the year, but that the economy is expected to improve by the end of the year. Demand is increasing in many sectors. Employees who lose jobs are expected to get the job done as soon as possible.
Goals of PM Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
The main objective of starting Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana in India is to provide new jobs for those who have lost their jobs due to the coronavirus epidemic. This scheme will definitely play a positive role in securing employment.
Beneficiaries of Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana in India
Under this scheme, the central government will provide benefits to new employees, who were not previously registered with the Providence Fund, and if they are now registered with the EPFO organization and their salary is 15,000 or less, which lost their jobs between March 1, 2020, to September 2020 and if they get the job again after 1 October 2020, if they are registered under the Employees Provident Fund, they will be listed under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana.
How to take benefits from Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana.
- Under this scheme, benefits will be provided to both employees and employers.
- If the registered institution offers new positions under EPFO, the organizations will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of the system will be provided to the enterprise and employees only when enterprises with less than 50 employees and those institutions employ one or more employees and register the employees in the provident fund.
- Similarly, organizations with more than 50 employees are required to hire five new employees under EPFO.
- Any company wishing to take advantage of the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Yojana should be registered with the EPFO to provide benefits to both new employees and the organization.
Benefits of Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana.
Our central government will provide benefits of the scheme under this scheme in the next two years, so let us know about the benefits provided by the Government of India under this scheme.
- In institutions with less than 1000 employees, 12% of the share will be credited by the central government under EPFO as per the salary of the employee and 12% by the labor organization, i.e. 24% of the total.
- If the capacity of the institution is more than 1000 employees, then the Central Government will give only 12% of the employee’s share in the provident fund as per the salary of the employees working in these enterprises.
- The central government will make these contributions for the next two years.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Eligibility and Necessary documents.
- Employee register under EPFO.
- Aadhar card.
- Employee salary up to ₹ 15000 per month.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Registration.
Institutions and beneficiaries seeking benefits from this scheme will have to register with the EPFO Provident Fund.
The registration process is as follows.
For Business Owners
- First of all, you need to visit the official EPFO website.
- Now the main page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the Services tab.
- Then click on the Employer tab.
- Now you have to click on the link for Online Registration for Establishment.
- If you have subsequently logged into Shram Suvidha Portal, you will have to log in by entering your username, password, and captcha code.
- If you are not registered, you must click on the link to register.
- Then comes the registration form in front of you, in which you will have to enter your name, email address, mobile phone number and verification code.
- Now you need to click on sign up.
- The application process will be completed successfully.
- You have to go to the official website of EPFO. Now the main page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the Services tab.
- Now you have to click on the Employees tab.
- After that, you have to click on the registration link.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the necessary information in the registration form, such as name, email ID, mobile phone number, etc.
- After that you have to click on the Submit button.
After reading this article Your all misconceptions related to this Yojana will be clear.
प्यारे दोस्तों आत्म निर्भर रोजगार योजना की जानकारी किस प्रकार लगी अगर आप इससे संबंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते हैं तो हमारे कमेंट बॉक्स पर लिख दीजिए हम उसका उत्तर अवश्य देंगे आप हमारे फेसबुक पेज को लाइक और शेयर कर सकते हैं जिससे आप अन्य न्यूज़ के साथ अपडेट रहेंगे|